Friday, March 26, 2010

Music That Ministers

(Day +7 after transplant)

Wednesday, I was feeling a bit low while checking email and such, and I realized I was sort of getting down. I decided to launch iTunes and listen to some Praise and Worship music. On laptop computer speakers there isn’t a lot a sound quality but the message came through clearly, and it was what I needed. I needed to be reminded that God was in control, because He is. I was reminded that while I might falter, He never will. I heard again that those who wait would renew their strength. I was reminded that God is big, never surprised and good.

Update
I have felt pretty yucky the last few days, which is normal. Maybe, though, today is a notch back in the right direction. While the counts are still low (white count so low they cannot measure it) the Doctor said that some monocytes are beginning to appear from the transplanted cells. Very good news. I do not know if that means I am progressing faster, but it does mean I am progressing. Now if the digestive system can get the message. Still taking Imodium and Anti-Nausea stuff as well. Another bit of news: Blue Powerade actually has some taste today. Yay!

Walked a mile today (by 11:00 AM) and want to do at least one more.


Please continue your prayers. They are the essential part of my attitude through the struggle, and the key to my healing.

No comments:

Post a Comment