Thursday, June 26, 2008

Stainless Steel Store

I have corresponded a number of times this week with a friend in India. So tonight, as I was thinking about a picture to post, India was on my mind. Last year I was with a Medical-Dental team preparing to head out to a "remote area" (that is what the Indians call it, and they are not kidding!). My friend had us stop at what we call "The Stainless Steel Store." I have never seen so much stainless steel in one place in my life. The entire first floor of this store was filled with stainless steel. If you use it in a kitchen, they had it in stainless steel! There were pots and pans of course, and buckets, plates, cups, bowls, platters, trays and utensils.

I wish I'd had the money (stuff was very reasonable) and the luggage weight allowance to buy a pile of it. Maybe next time!

No heavy thoughts in this post. Just fun! Click on the pic to get a bigger view.

No comments:

Post a Comment