Friday, June 11, 2010

God Travelers Revisited

Back in June of 2008, I wrote a post entitled "God Travelers" about college and graduate students who travel to distant places because they want to serve the Lord and be used by Him. (You can go back and read that post if you like by clicking on the title above.)

This summer one of my own, is traveling along with a few others I know. It is hard to see them leave, but it is great to know why they are going, and that they are being obedient about going. Jesus told his disciples five times to "go." (Once in each gospel and once in Acts) That is ample reason enough.

Pray for R, J, J, E and R this summer as they travel, to serve others, to glorify God, and share the Truth and freedom that only Jesus provides.

Quick Health Update - I am doing great! I feel like I could hop on the plane with these travelers, but I don't think the doctor will let me. Later this month I'll have a big test. Then early next month we'll hear the results. So pray that the doctors will get a God-sized surprise that I am healed.

Blessings,
Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment