Sunday, January 9, 2022

Looking For Horse Number Six

 


 

“Multiple Myeloma treatments are like Pony Express horses. You ride one for as long as it lasts, and when it is exhausted, you get another horse,” said a friend’s doctor. I have quoted him before, and I am quoting him again, much sooner than I had hoped. The clinical trial I began in August started with two months with the number we watch dropping a lot. The next three months, that number climbed at an accelerating pace, to the point it is now higher than ever before. So, I am asking what the next “horse” will be. Pray with me about that. Pray that God continues to lead us and glorify Himself, and that we find a treatment that will be effective, long-lasting, and I will tolerate well. Thank you! Your prayers, as always, are the main ingredient in my treatment. Thank you! I feel fine. Enjoying the start of my retirement

 

By the way, the Horse Drawn Wagon scene accompanying this post I photographed in 2003 near Oradea, Romania.

1 comment:

  1. Tom,
    Thanks for sharing. Great use of the picture, too.
    Love,
    April

    ReplyDelete